Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pictures n' Stuff

So, just to show all y'all how behind I am, here are some pictures from the honeymoon.

Inside the Bellagio.  Isn't this glass art so beautiful?
<>
On the Vegas Strip.  Do we look sweaty?
I had to.
Click here for pictures of the wedding.

And, as for our cute little apartment, even though it slightly resembles a college dorm room, and we don't have any decorations yet, I love it!  I mean, what's not to love?


Our lovely bedset that my dear Grandparents gave us for the wedding
Our Ikea couch.  We love it, and we found it all by ourselves!  We still haven't figured out what to do about that TV wire yet though.  Still working on that.
Better view of the living room.
I should have taken the tablecloth off to showcase our lovely wooden table that my parents got for us.  It's so beautiful.  And Matt assembled it all on his own while I was practicing for auditions.  Such a sweetie.  OK enough mushy stuff.
See that slowcooker?  There's a chicken in that monster, cuz I'm domesticated like that.
See the magnets all in a row?  Yeah that wasn't supposed to be in the picture.  I don't want everyone to know how OCD I can get sometimes.  Oopsie.
Since Matt doesn't have a meal plan at the canon center anymore, our pantry looks like this!  Yay for food.

Whew, glad I got that off my chest.  Now I need to go read about more Bali Indonesians who don't like to have open space in celebration homes because the devil shoots in straight lines and they don't want ol' Scratch getting to them or their babies.  That probably made sense to you if you're in my Music 307 class.  For the rest of you, sorry.  I'm a little involved in school right now. 

1 comment:

  1. cute place and I enjoyed the Pres. Samuelson's address thoughts

    ReplyDelete