Monday, August 6, 2012

Packardfamily.com

Hello family, friends, strangers, and whoever else cares. This blog is officially dubbed "anemic," and I find it difficult to nourish it adequately. For this, I apologize. I have emerged to announce the existence of a more important blog in my life (To blog: sorry babe...it was a fun run, but I needed something more substantial and everlasting) that I wanted to tell you about!

Preface:
My parents, after many long and hard years of constant sacrifice (which they will always respond "It was SO worth it" to) have finally decided to dedicate an acceptable amount of their time and energies on themselves. They have begun a health journey, and a remarkably successful one, at that. Much of their journey has been inspired by Joel Furhman's book "Eat to Live," which I have blogged about before. After just 3.5 weeks, both of my parents have lost a substantial amount of weight, and (in one case) are beginning to discover their passion for fitness/exercise! They have inspired many, including myself, and we have decided to open up a family blog together, 1. to keep us accountable to the whole word and 2. to have a closer tie throughout this process. It is probably one of the most rewarding blogging experiences I have encountered thus far, and I am so excited about it's progress.

The URL for this website is simply packardfamily.com.



If you wish to see more frequent updates from me as well as my parents, please visit this site. I assure you it will be worth your while. :) Also, any encouraging words/tips/words of advice are certainly welcome as comments!

TTFN!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment